- ADAS function requirement analysis and management. can actively align with customer to make agreement about technical solution
- Make concept design, algorithm selection, detailed algorithm design, coding, supporting unit test and integration test for developing high-level ADAS function
- Ensure the correctness of function design by simulation tool
- Support test team to validate function via SIL/HIL, also vehicle parameter tuning and system test to ensure function performance to reach customers’ expectation
- Continuedly tracking internal validation work and optimizing function performance
- Support joint test and complete the acceptance check
- Bachelor, master’s degree, major in software related study courses
- At least 2 Years Software development experience, ADAS related experience is preferred
- At least be familiar with or be skillful at 1 group of below Prediction, Maneuver Planning, Trajectory Planning, and Control algorithm:
- Kalman Filter, Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning， POMDP，Search，Decision Tree，Responsibility Sensitive Safety
- Convex optimization，Dynamic Planning
- Optimal Control，Model Predictive Control，Classical Control Theory、Vehicle Dynamics
- Familiar with C, C++ language and script language
- Familiar with software validation (software module test): static and dynamic test methods
- Fluent in oral and written English. Proficient in retrieving and reading English literature
- Focus on teamwork, can actively coordinate work communication
Better to Have：
- Familiar with agile development processes, methods, and tools, such as GitHub, Jira, etc.
- ADAS function development experience, like ACC/TJA/LKA/ELK and so on
- L3/L4 ADAS function development experience
- Familiar with AUTOSAR architecture and methodology
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive Systems Shanghai Co., Ltd.