Account Quality Manager Central Specialist for EMEA (m/f/d) REF12342E
- Global coordinator for steering and alignment of customer specific requirements for Passenger Light Trucks (PLT) and Truck Tires (TT)
- Ensure availability of Customer Specific Requirements (including Product Requirements, System Requirements, Conformity of Production) and implementation
- Support translation of Customer Requirements into Internal Specifications and ensure linkage with subsequent internal processes (VP01, MP06D, …)
- Lead/Assist Problem-Solving activities within region
- Support analysis of customer complaints
- Lead/support implementation of standardize solutions within organization
- Support analysis of Trends/Reoccurrence of complaints across accounts
- Support maintenance of Global Technology Audit Plan and attend internal and external audits if required
- Support FMEA/CP process (DFMEA/PFMEA/CP including linkage)
- Support Quality continuous improvement activities with impact to Original Equipment (OE) products/services
- Lessons learned coordinator OE specific
- Academic degree (University of Applied Science or higher) in mechanical or automotive engineering or similar technical education
- Several years of experience in product development, key account management (Automotive Engineer /Account Quality Manager) or strong quality background
- Very good knowledge on structured problem-solving
- Innovative and result-oriented, strong drive to improve the business
- Able to cooperate and lead in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellence communication and stakeholder management skills
- International experience preferred and strong sense for diversity
- Strong IT skills (Office tools advance user, tableau report intermedium user, basic knowledge in Power BI)
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Can-do mentality
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.