Support the Process Engineering Dept to convert product and manufacturing requirements into process specification.
• Responsible to monitor, maintain and continuously improve our process performance with respect to Safety, Quality, Process Capability, Efficiency, Scrap
• Recipe Management; Inserting of recipes into equipment, maintaining and optimization of recipes, documenting of recipes
• Creation of process- related documentation, performance reports, book of requirements, guidelines, work instructions, process specification and risk assessment.
• Process implementation and release according specifications and development of standard operating procedures
• Archiving records, reports, surveys & justifications
• Ensures Productivity- Implement processes that producer efficiently to the required output and to specification.
• Ensures Product Quality- Implement and maintain processes that product products to requires quality objectives.
• Equipment, Tooling & Process requirements are aligned and suitable for achieving product requirements.
• Implementation of corrective actions to reduce scrap, rework/ work-off and increase stability, efficiency and tire yield
• Conduction structured problem solving, incl. lessons learned documentation and implementation
• Share know-how through an internal and global network
• Ensure that training relevant material exist, is shared and updated all time
• Support product industrialization according plant and central release procedures and requirements
• Final process approval with respect to efficiency, stability and scrap level
• Implement and maintain capable, efficient and stable production processes that satisfy the Process Excellence objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Internship in Manufacturing Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years' experience as Process Engineer in Manufacturing Environment
- Tire Manufacturing Experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Sr. Analog Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
(Senior) Specialist, Automotive Security & Privacy
Associate RF/Wireless Engineer
Project Engineer - EV/Automotive - Non Leather Products
Sr Staff Electrical Engineering