Purchasing Controller (m/f/diverse)
- Independent coordination of Purchasing Controlling activities as key contact between and Purchasing Controlling department and dedicated Business Area as well as Purchasing Cluster.
- Self-responsible organization and execution of annual material budget incl. target setting.
- Coordinating, analysing and creating the monthly analysis and official Purchasing Forecasts as well as reporting of purchasing performance esp. vs. material budget and tracking of yearly negotiation status for the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for reporting to Purchasing Management as well as Business Area Management.
- Independent follow-up and reporting of the negotiation results compared to the budgeted target values during the annual purchase negotiation phase.
- Processing of ad hoc inquiries from the cluster/function manager in Purchasing as well as analyzes of the status including clarification of discrepancies.
- Leading role in the development and definition of the roadmap of Purchasing Controlling.
- Ensuring regular and compliant-safe reporting.
- Driving continuous improvement and enhancement of Purchasing Controlling processes as well as material related reporting processes and tools.
- Responsible for ad-hoc analysis for various topics within Automotive organization worldwide.
- Responsibility as key user for defined KPI applications.
- Creation of training concepts and organization and execution of worldwide trainings.
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics & Engineering, Business Informatics or comparable qualification
- Multiple years of professional experience in the area of Purchasing Controlling, Operations Controlling or comparable qualification in Automotive industry
- Deep Controlling and Process know how required (Finance, Purchasing, Profit & Loss)
- Profound experience in establishing and maintaining reporting applications for solid reporting structures with focus on continuous improvement, quality insurance and compliance necessary
- First experience in leading projects / teams desirable
- Profound knowledge of the MS-Office programs (esp. MS Excel)
- Expert knowledge in SAP (SAP ERP, modules MM and FI/CO, SAP BW).
- Advanced knowledge in digitalization technologies and analytical tools, e.g. KNIME, SAP AfO
- Fluent German and good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to figures
- Intercultural awareness and experience in working with international teams in purchasing, financial and controlling topics required
- Innovative capacity, operational readiness and own initiative
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.