Technical Project Leader
- Leading Technical Development Project Team
- Planning and executing projects
- Supporting the definition of technical concepts
- Preparing and maintaining detailed technical project plans in alignment with various stakeholders
- Ensuring successful execution of all tasks of product development within the scope of the functional quality, time and cost objectives
- Monitoring and controlling engineering budget, development milestones, deliverables and resources
- Managing customer expectations for scope, time and quality and customer satisfaction on R&D
- Ensuring successful cooperation with worldwide development and manufacturing centers
- Coordinating technical quotations by estimating R&D efforts and material costs
- Leading technical risk assessments and implement lessons learned / best practices
- Providing regular Project Status Report to Management
- Providing input for technical product strategy
- Acting as the technical interface towards customers
- Bachelor or Masters/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in Product Development
- Experience in leading full life-cycle development projects in the field of System/ Electrical Engineering / Software development
- Knowledge on project management in the areas of design and development
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
- Customer-oriented with strong technical, leadership and interpersonal skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.