Occupational Safety and Health Specialist
This is a legal requirement of the Department of Labor and Employment:https://c.smartrecruiters.com/sr-company-attachments-prod-dc5/61711815ada8a04e3608a8c0/9fcd5c67-7f87-4488-81ac-f95dfd9ea75b?r=s3-eu-central-1
• Responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining the corporate's Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management Systems, including but not limited to: Development of OSH policy & procedures, training programs; conduct of the risk assessment and inspection, investigation of accident or incident and improvement recommendation on safety standards.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with OSH regulations, creation and implementation of safety policies in accordance with the latest legislation and ensure that these policies are implemented.
• Serve as secretary to the Occupational Health and Safety Committee (internal) and ensure compliance to Bureau of Working Condition (BWC) and/or Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) reportorial requirements.
• Manage the day to day activities and transactions of company clinic and practices with the objective of providing medical services and assistance to all employees and ensuring the full implementation of all health & wellness programs of the company.
Graduate of any 4 year course
• Completion of DOLE or accredited OSH training provider for Safety Officer 3 (SO3):
(a) Mandatory forty (40) hour Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH),
(b) Additional forty-eight (48) hours of advanced/specialized occupational safety training course relevant to IT-BPM industry and
(c) Other requirements as prescribed by the OSH standards.
With at least 5 years relevant experience in occupational safety and health
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Values Based Culture
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Global Business Services Manila is an innovative, dynamic and vibrant team that provides end-to-end services such as customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance services, data management and HR services