CI/CD Engineer Intern
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Centre of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
- Developing the CICD pipeline of the embedded software components
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Collaborating and working in an agile team environment
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows the established processes
- Ongoing university studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Experience or interest in CI/CD tooling (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience in creating Docker (or Podman) containers for use in software development
- Good command of the English language
REQUIRED COVER LETTER
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions what is your order of preference?
NICE TO HAVE
- Software development skills in Python
- Software development experience in C/C++ language
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products that will save lives on the roads of the world
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office located in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services