[SMY] System Test Engineer
- Verify and validate that the system accomplishes the intended functionality consistent with the requirement
- Perform system testing in the vehicle test environment and simulated environment
- Establish and maintain test documentation according to process
- Design, development of test method and test equipment
- Analysis the defects and provide suitable failure description
- Customer interface and communication
- SW/System requirement understanding and review
- Follow specific laws and regulation ( e.g. safety, security,diagnosis) and company's policy
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Pro active manner and positive mind set
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.