- Participating in ergonomical projects,
- Investigating safety related accidents
- Conducting risk analysises in ergonomics and safety
- reviewing and implementing machines from safety point of view
- reviewing ang creating safety related regulations, work instructions
- University degree and a degree on safety engineering/expert
- Speaking and writing in english
- At least two years of experience, possibly in manufacturing
- Deep knowledge of safety regulations and standards
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.