Autosar BSW stacks developers
- Working experience on Autosar BSW stacks.
- Working experience with automotive products and automotive domain.
- Working experience in Embedded C & Assembly programming.
- Working experience on all stages of software development life cycle.
- Good development, analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Able to propose architecture/design/robust solutions.
- Working experience in communication protocol (CAN, LIN, Ethernet , SPI, I2C)
- Working experience with CANoe, Debuggers with ISystem and Lauterbach, Configuration tools like EB Tresos
- SW Configuration Management System (eg. Git/GitHub, Gerrit, Jira)
- Good to have knowledge on Agile methodologies like SAFe.
- Able to coach/mentor the team members, collaborate with the team.
Education Qualification: BTech/BE/MTech/ME/MS - Electronics & Communication
Experience: 8 - 12 years"
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.