Securityanalyst for Cyber Defence Center
Join our growing security team as analyst in our Cyber Defense Center (CDC/SOC).
Being on the frontline, shaping the development of our Cyber Defense, detecting and responding to cyber attacks as they happen.
Your tasks include the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing of SIEM/security incidents/cyber attacks
- Creation and review of CDC playbooks and SIEM use cases
- Handling of incident response
- Implementing threat intelligence
- Conducting Forensic and Malware analysis
- Creating Operating System hardening guides
- Acting as interface to IT emergency management and other IT instances
- Building Dashboards
- Management Reporting
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in Information Technology with threat intelligence concepts/ elements like IOC/IOA
- Good knowledge in ATT&CK MITRE TTP
- Knowledge about and understanding the 'pyramid of pain'
- Knowledge in operating systems and event log analysis as well as protocols and traffic analysis
- Knowledge about Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Business fluent English language skills - (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Good (self-)organizational skills as well as ability to work with different stakeholders
- Willing to relocation to Querétaro
- Hybrid work
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.