SCT - Specialist Product Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Enabling future mobility by realizing secure, safe, and reliable automotive systems and mobility services
- Continuous improvement of our Cybersecurity Management System for Continental’s products and services to ensure compliance
- Improving the overall maturity of the organization both on organizational and technical level by
- defining processes and methods
- Ensure high performance with a smart tool-chain
- providing guidelines
- establishing the state-of-the-art
- Supporting our colleagues word-wide by consulting during the roll-out of processes within the Continental Business Ares and Central Functions
- Executing trainings with regards to product cybersecurity and privacy
- Living a Cybersecurity Culture as a role model and create awareness for Product Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Leading of cross-organizational initiatives for the exchange of knowledge and solution building for a more mature Cybersecurity Management System
- Driving performance evaluation of our Cybersecurity Management System in terms of metrics, KPIs and assessments.
- University major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Eager to be part of Continental’s growing community of Cybersecurity & Privacy Experts
- Advanced understanding of automotive engineering processes and product lifecycle, SDLC and State of the Art cybersecurity countermeasures of benefit
- Experiences in IoT & hardware hacking as well as Side-Channel Analysis and Fault Injection Attacks are of benefit
- Insight into design principles to the field of architecture and secure build process
- Knowledge of the respective regulations, standards and guidelines like ISO/SAE 21434, ISO PAS 5112, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP SAMM and its implementation are of benefit
- Good communication and consensus-building capabilities in an international and intercultural environment
- Systematic, well-structured and self-initiated working style
- Fluent English language skills
The Product Cybersecurity & privacy office (PCSO) is part of Software and Centrail Technologies (SCT) in Continenal, supporting all business units of Continental. Challenges range from managing projects, engineering requirements, designing automotive architectures and systems, ensuring secure SW development, specifying and conducting (penetration-) tests as well as defining and ensuring quality in engineering processes overall Continental.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.