Production Supervisor _Mixing
Help Section Manager to manage section production area in order to ensure production volume and quality up to meeting with company requirements
1. advanced section processing knowledge
2. advanced ISO &TS knowledge, quality problem solving tools like 8D, 5-why, pareto, check list etc.,
3. advanced good office application ability and general management knowledge,
4. basic chemical knowledge and English communication skill
Minimum Required Experience:
1.Certification: college degree with major in chemistry or adjacent to chemistry
2. Professional experience: 5 years manufacturing experiences
3. Project and/or Process experience: 2 years cold preparation or manufacturing experience in tire plant
4. Leadership Experience: managing a team for at least 2.5 year
Areas of Responsibility:
▪ support manager to manage output of his respective area up to requirements by size and on time
▪ help manage stock of the respective section to avoid shortage and overproduction of products
▪ ensure machine material availability, employee competency to fulfill output
▪ scrap reduction from the respective section. Define measures to achieve the target and carrying out
▪ ensure machine material suitability, employee competency to fulfill quality
▪ support manager for improvement on the complaint from next process or customer
▪ carrying out all the actions needed to keep and improve the competency of the people of his respective area
4. Efficiency &Cost:
▪ be responsible for productive efficiency of his respective section. Define measures to improve process to maximum utilization rate of machine and eliminate all kinds of waste.
▪ be responsible for the respective section's cost. Set up budget and define control measure to carry out the plan.
▪ issue procedures and work instructions, ensure implementation of measures, and maintain controls
▪ raise awareness, ensure regular ESH training and provide information about ESH responsibilities and duties
▪ ensure immediate notification and response, and initiate preventive measures in case of unsafe or polluting hazards
▪ demonstrate exemplary personal behavior in ESH and motivate others
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.