Senior Test Development Engineer for UX (TM)
As a Senior Test Development Engineer, you will develop automated tests to check and report the functionalities of our Automotive Human-Machine Interface Devices using the specialized tools and processes of our tribe: Test Applications, Car Network Simulations, Integrated Test Systems, even actual Test-cars.
Trust is Good, TEST is Better - is the principle of the long-standing Testing Discipline in VNI HMI.
We are spread Worldwide in all the major Sites in Europe, Americas and Asia and led from the Location in Timisoara by Mr. Cosmin Mihai and are growing further.
And YOU can be a part of our growing global tribe.
So press Apply now and lets find out more about each other.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This being a Senior position in a Testing Discipline of an international Automotive Company, we require you to:
- have great analytical capabilities;
- good communication skills;
- have a strong knowledge of Testing Techniques (as defined by ISTQB);
- be proficient in using any Scripting/Programing Language;
- be fluent in English : C1 or above (as defined by CEFR );
- have 2+ years experience in using any Test Automation/Sequencing Environment;
- have experience in handling measurement equipment like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply.
If additionally, you bring many of the following to the table, it will put you in front of the pack:
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics, etc.);
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of digital and analogue components, reading schematics);
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Knowledge in specific Test Tools like CANoe, Labview/TestStand;
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA);
- German knowledge.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.