Quality Engineer R&D Tires (m/f/diverse)
As Quality Engineer R&D Tires you will become part of our global Quality Management team within Tires R&D. We are responsible to ensure the quality of specifications and monitor the quality of processes that are needed for the specification realization. You will be responsible for the key process CoP – Conformity of Product and interact with multiple interfaces throughout the worldwide R&D organization, such as Global Tire Testing (GTT), Development and Manufacturing.
Your tasks in detail:
- CoP Process Ownership: Translation of requirements (OE, regulatory & internal) into CoP rules, planning and ordering of tires according to derived CoP control plan, follow up on tire delivery and test fulfillment status
- OneCoP Meeting: Planning and facilitation of OneCoP meeting, ensure the correct implementation of technical and regulatory measures in accordance with guidelines defined in technical compliance Management System (tCMS) and Legal Product Compliance (LPC) requirements
- KPIs & data analyses: Monitor and analyze CoP related KPIs, continuous improvement of CoP KPIs where applicable, perform overarching trend analyses product performance
- Application Owner for CoP related PLM workspaces and CoP Planning Tool
- Process Management: Ensure the effectiveness of quality processes in RnD and continuous improvement of quality processes including optimization of efficiency. Realization of synergies through product independent process standards, data analytics, IT tools, IT solutions. Documentation of processes in POMS
- Q Cases: Lead and support the organization as Business Partner in holistic R&D Structured Problem Solvings (8D/A3)
- OneCoP Project: Key team member in OneCoP project, rule engineering to ensure fulfillment of CoP control plan and statistical evaluation of article evaluation (e.g. test results)
- Audits: Support in regulatory system audits (e.g. CCC and InMetro) and product performance related questions
- Additional: Lead and/or support projects and task forces related to quality
- Academic degree (University of Applied Science or higher) in engineering, industrial engineering, natural science or comparable field
- First professional experience in a R&D and / or manufacturing environment
- Experience in project management preferred
- Certified Auditor acc. to IATF16949, VDA6.3 or similar preferred
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Very good communication and networking skills
- High customer orientation, willingness to act and take responsibility
- Self-motivated and result oriented team player, who enjoys working in a multicultural and target oriented environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Podobné pracovné pozície
Qualitätsmanager im Projekt (m/w/divers)