R&D Controller – BA AM CSC TM
As R&D Controller you will be responsible for planning, forecast and actual reporting of R&D expenses
- Month-end reporting; analyze deviations actual versus budget
- R&D locations reviews, based on actual and forecast costs
- R&D Allocations and Transfers for BU ADAS WW
- R&D reporting packages
- Budget, forecast and actual tracking for R&D Reimbursements and WIP
- Involvement in budget process activities
- Ad-hoc requests and analyses
- University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
- 3+ years’ work experience in controlling / audit / accounting
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in controlling field
Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- learning capacity and analytical skills
- self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- open communication and good teamwork
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.