- This candidate will report to the Engineering Manage
- Experience with additive manufacturing
- Experience with small parts, intricate molds with the presence of many moving parts, including but not exclusive to cores, slides, and valve gates
- Reviews and critiques submitted mold vendor design proposals and assures functional mold performance and adherence to established mold construction standards.
- Adheres to predetermined budgets and timing schedules, writes reports as needed, and communicates orally and in writing as needed.
- Coordinates tooling trials, directs inspection layouts and tool modifications as required to achieve molded production part qualification and manufacturing approval of new tools as assigned.
- Assists in the identification, qualification, and continued development of mold tooling vendors to assure coverage of all tooling repair contingencies.
- Studies blueprints of product and die or mold, and computes specifications.
- Tracking and development of preventive maintenance system for injection molding tools.
- This includes system set up, shot tracking, record keeping, scheduling of maintenance, reviewing tool condition, assigning repair and maintenance work to internal and external tooling vendors.
- Develop qualified vendors to handle all tooling repair contingencies, respond to requests for engineering changes, and coordinate tool trials and qualifications for new tools assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years of tooling engineering experience
- Tool Engineer that has overseen design and construction of small intricate
¿Listo para conducir con Continental? Tome el primer paso y llene la solicitud en línea.
Continental since 1871 we develop pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Find out more about our company on these pages.