Internship for System Requirements Engineer for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be part of our System Requirements Engineering team? These should spark your interest:
- Support in collecting the relevant system requirements from documents obtained from the involved parties (customer and internal stakeholders);
- Support in reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. development team) for the system requirements;
- Analyze, engineer and refine the requirements of the product at system level;
- Analyze drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the requirements;
- Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
- Implement and maintain the traceability of the internal requirements;
- Quality assurance exposure.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering) or you graduated in this fields;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Enjoy investigating, asking questions and taking initiative;
- Have good communication skills (clear, concise, adjust message to audience);
- Are able to synthesize information (taking complicated things and explain them in easy-to-understand manner, talent in showing ideas graphically);
- Basic electronics knowledge;
- Basic Programming knowledge;
- Automotive product knowledge, Real time embedded systems basics are a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.