ADAS Software Development Internship for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and work with the latest technology available? These should spark your interest:
- Support the development of various software tools;
- Support the SW Testing activities;
- Support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
- Regularly report the status of development to your direct manager;
- Cooperate within your team colleagues and our international development teams.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Moreover, the working hours are flexible in order to fit your University schedule!
You can be perfect match to our team if you:
- Are enrolled in the 4th year of studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics);
- Have basic programming skills in one of the following languages: C/C++, ANSI C, Matlab/Simulink. Embedded systems knowledge is appreciated, but it's not a must;
- Have basic knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment);
- Have interest and understanding of System/ Software Architecture. Autosar is appreciated, but it's not a must;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our internship role in our Autonomous Mobility (AM) group.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. We believe in a “driverless” future with zero car accidents and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
More important, one research and development branch inside Continental - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) - contributes to this vision by providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities