DevOps Engineer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
As a Dev-Ops Engineer in our group, you will contribute to:
- Maintain and build infrastructure (on premise & cloud);
- Enhance the CI/CD workflow for the C++ software components using Jenkins;
- Maintain and evolve the tools surrounding the build process;
- Package existing open source and internal C++ components using Conan.
Job Requirements :You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Knowledge with both Windows and Linux operating systems;
- You know how to use source code management (git, ...);
- Experience with Scripting;
- Proficient (3+ years) in at least one high level programming language: Python, C++, C#, Java;
- At least basic experience with C++;
- Like to solve problems, and find out why things are not working the way they are supposed to;
- Willingness to try and learn new toolsets.
Highly appreciated additional skills would be:
- You know how to set up build jobs for CI Servers (preferably Jenkins);
- You know about containerization and virtualization;
- You can program in Python;
- You know CMake and know the C++ build process including its development tools;
- You have experience deploying software on Unix systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Want to be involved in shaping the future of mobility?
Autonomous driving is one of the major future fields of the automotive industry. Driverless technologies offer unsuspected potential for making mobility more sustainable, more comfortable and, most importantly, safer. And this market is booming forecasts show that it will multiply in the next few years. At the same time, as the variety of skills and capabilities needed to realize autonomous mobility is expanding, entirely new players are also entering the market. In a highly competitive market environment, we want to position ourselves as a driver of ideas and innovation leader.
In the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, we bundle all competencies to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving. We want to pave the way for autonomous mobility - with a clear vision, a precise strategy, and an open and dynamic culture focused on collaboration and entrepreneurship.
The advanced engineering department is working on fully automated driving. To ensure high code quality, our C++ software components need to be built, tested and deployed automatically. Dependency management and component integration are a key factor to keeping things together.