Deployment Manager for AN PMT (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Deployment Manager for Architecture & Networking (Iasi)?
These should spark your interests:
- You will act as an interface between Projects and Process, Methods and Tools organization;
- You will drive the deployment procedure for tools setup to ensure that project development tools are working before actual development is started;
- You will clarify general project requirements related to Process, Methods and Tools activities;
- You will make a selection of the right PMT solutions and able to do basic tools configuration;
- Having the overview about raised tickets in terms of criticality and impact;
- Provide information for prioritization;
- Support tickets closure with the project and internal PMT teams;
- Help to solve service request based on know-how available;
- Coach project for the ideal engineering workflow;
- Define deployment workflow and timeline that is relevant to project requests and needs.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years work experience in automotive project development is recommended;
- Good understanding of engineering workflow (e.g.: SDLC) and Agile methodology;
- Good understanding about ASPICE and Functional Safety is recommended;
- Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with them to get things done;
- Ability to analyze project requirements in terms of PMT needs and deploy complete setup accordingly;
- Very good in conflict resolution and assertiveness capability;
- Good request management ability to help connect requestor with correct topic responsible;
- Good service-oriented mindset to willingly respond with project needs that meets their expectations;
- Good communication, prioritization and negotiation skills is recommended;
- Service management experience in IT and/or automotive field is a plus;
- Can work with minimum supervision in a highly collaborative environment;
- Can work under pressure and able to manage uncertainties and risk during deployment;
- Project management skill is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.