Full Stack Software Developer for User Experience (Iasi)
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
- Be part of the design and development of our web-based applications;
- Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- Get involved in each software development phase:
- Analyze and understand client specifications;
- Propose and implement software solutions (SW design, code, unit tests);
- Support continuous integration and testing;
- Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
- Work together with our architects, experienced developers, integrators and testers, in order to achieve cohesive, high quality and fully functional solutions.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated a technical university (e.g.: Informatics, Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics, Electrotechnics or Telecommunications);
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of:
- Working with REST APIs (data collection);
- Good knowledge of OOP principles & programming skills in any object-oriented language;
- Good knowledge of configuration management and continuous management tools (Git, Github, Jenkins);
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good English skills, that will enable an efficient communication with our international colleagues and clients;
- Willingness to learn and teach others;
- Curiosity and passion for understanding "how things work" and "how to create things that work".
Would be a plus, if you have:
- Experience with projects running in Scrum methodology;
- Experience with AWS technologies;
- Experience with Linux OS.
If the above descriptions suit you, we would certainly like to meet you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Would you like to be part of future smart cars development? Take a look at the Full Stack Software Developer role in our business unit!
User Experience (UX), as business area, intuitively facilitates the interaction with the vehicle. Developing solutions for instrument clusters, displays, control panels, central input devices and morphing controls, we make the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable for the driver. We are also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio and multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience.
As a Full Stack Software Developer in our team, you will contribute to all of that. By developing high complexity software products, you will leave your mark on the always connected, comfortable and intelligent car of tomorrow.