Software Test Engineer for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Tester for Architecture and Networking (Iasi)?
These should spark your interest:
- You get the chance to investigate/test new functionality every sprint;
- You can work every sprint with a new functionality and new colleagues;
- You will work with manual and automated tests and you get to find the balance on what to automate;
- You have direct contact with the developers and the developed code and you get to closely collaborate on tasks;
- You can automate activities/processes using scripts and Jenkins;
- You can involve yourself in improvement projects (outside of the client project you are allocated on) and learn new automation skills;
- Every day you get the chance to improve your testing and automation skills;
- You get the chance to work and learn from colleagues with a lot of experience in the automotive testing industry;
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated Test Cases with hardware in the loop;
- You will get the chance to test in the latest S-Class revealed by Daimler;
- You don't get bored. Every task is different and adds something new with it.
You'll get the chance to work with:
- Engineers from Daimler together with whom you will participate in workshops and perform tests in the car;
- People from all over the globe and experience a lot of different cultures;
- Real cars and then see them on the street;
- The developed product in the real cars where they will be integrated.
You'll have the opportunity to learn and work with the following tools and technologies:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing/Continuous Delivery;
- Jenkins pipelines;
- Vector CANoe and other tools used in the automotive world;
- You get to use a lot the Linux command line and feel like a hacker in the movies;
- Work with latest 5G technologies;
- Ubuntu virtual machines;
- SCRUM (SAFE) and Agile Methodologies;
- DOORs new Generation;
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Own testing basic knowledge (types of testing, testing techniques);
- Know embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs);
- Own basic electronics;
- Have analytical Thinking and problem solving skills;
- Are an English Independent user;
- Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smilE;
- Have an university degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering, Informatics).
Would be a plus:
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl, Ruby);
- Microcontroller fundamentals (like communication protocols, memory types);
- Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
- Configuration management, software/test cases version control.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management