Global Logistic Specialist for UX - Supply Shortage (TM)
Increase transparency and customer satisfaction / fulfill customer expectations:
- Check logistic supply chain from supplier to the entrusted customer group by analyzing supply plans and evaluating the impact on the different customer products;
- Prepare customer documentation and reports based on customer requirements and support customer communication in alignment with the responsible customer center / War room; act as first contact point in regards of logistic and supply question for external customers as well Continental customer centers;
- Support the supply chain by finding alternative ways to close the supply gap by using the possibility of arbitrations if applicable, customer share transfers;
- Support analyzing the potential use of alternative parts as well purchasing of broker materials according the valid procedures of processes;
- Check PAP and supplier issues for the impact on the customer group and check FMS with plants;
- Drive escalations towards the responsible purchasing managers and global allocation manager by providing customer related information including x-party calls between affected parties.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration;
- Minimum 8 years of automotive operations experience;
- Related experience in automotive project management, supply chain and quality, minimum 3 years of related experience;
- Degree of orientation skills in foreign cultures;
- Overall Business Knowledge with focus on Manufacturing, Operations and Logistics - Advanced;
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain in the automotive industry - Expert;
- Knowledge of quality, new product launch and project management in the automotive industry - Expert;
- Improvement tools & methods: Advanced;
- Management Capabilities & experience - Advanced;
- Working Culture in international environment skills - Advanced;
- Industry 4.0 Logistics elements - Basic;
- 3PL concepts - Advanced;
- Packaging Standards - Advanced;
- Quality Orientation;
- Planning & Organizing;
- Taking Ownership;
- Customer Orientation;
- Embracing Change;
- Communicating effectively;
- Fostering Teamwork.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Support Customer Group BA Representative and customer war room in the alignment with involved plants and allocation Managers to provide customer center specific information.