Scrum Master for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Scrum Master for Architecture & Networking (Iasi) ?
These should spark your interest:
- Supporting and coaching the Development Team and the Product Owner by enforcing and adapting the rituals in the agile framework;
- Acting as an interface to other teams, disciplines and management;
- Working on the team dynamics to foster effective team work;
- Resolving impediments which were addressed by the Scrum Team;
- Protecting the Development Team from external disturbance;
- Supporting to solve conflicts;
- Supporting the Development Team in the improvement of development processes;
- Moderating Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meeting;
- Escalating of impediments, critical bottlenecks.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Knowledge in SAFe Process, Agile Scaling, Scrum Master, Tools, DevOps (if required);
- Skills in moderation and conflict management;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency;
- Knowledge of Scrum and other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, SAFe etc.;
- Knowledge and / or experience with agile practices: User Story estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team;
- Ability to lead without pressure, assigning, or dictating the work;
- Solid project and time management skills;
- Ability of multi-tasking;
- Intercultural competence.
What we offer :
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.