Team Lead, Supplier Management
- Responsible for handling material escalations and allocations within the account.
- Drives the shortage management process
- Provides transparency and support to stakeholders
- Ensures the adherence of all relevant processes
- Actively drives and pursues actions in the field of responsibility
- Negotiation with suppliers about SCM topics (e.g. consignment)
- Support of SCM projects (e.g. transitions, improvement projects, etc.)
- Support global initiatives like PIR, decoupling, inventory optimization,
- Execution supplier capacity updates:
- Creation and execution of forecasting for components within BA AM
- Monitoring of capacity for mechanical components including supplier relationship
- Start counteractions in case of insufficient capacity
- Plans, oversees and leads direct report/s or a team of specialists
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Supply chain management
- International working experience (collaboration with international teams) or working experience in a multi-national company
- Solution-oriented and structured/analytic workstyle with high degree of independence
- Good skills in SAP
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), skills in German language is an advantage
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- With experience leading direct report/s or a team
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.