Crew Member II - Mixing
Crew Member II- Mixing must be able to read specs, know all tire components used in Mixing, and follow safety and quality standards.
• Assists with operating the Mixer, including sequencing, exchange of pallets, rubber containers, and control panel operations
• Monitor weight measurement process for each type of compound.
• Work with Mixing Management Systems (MMS)
• Assist with exchange of pallets, containers, and trolleys
• Practice and follow tolerances and standards for chemical weights
• Possess and apply problem solving skills in case of machine cycle issues
• Operate a forklift when required
• Follow recipe weight measurements and ensure accuracy
• Read specifications, use hand tools, and gauging devices, to monitor current and ongoing product quality
• React quickly to equipment downtime or other extraordinary condition, and must notify supervision whenever such conditions occur
• Perform actions with a control panel interface, both automatic and manual
HS diploma /GED
1-3-year experience in manufacturing preferred
Forklift driving experience preferred
Willing to work 12-hour rotating shifts – days, nights, and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS location is seeking a Plant Capital Investment Buyer to join our Purchasing team. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?