System Test Engineer for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
The System Testing team in the Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit (VED) is expanding!
We are looking for entry level/midlevel/experienced colleagues to join our team. We are passionate about testing and we are looking forward in meeting alike minds.
Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
As a System Test Engineer in Vehicle Dynamics your responsibilities will be to:
• Develop test specifications for complex functions verifications based on system requirements;
• Test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools;
• Develop automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
• Perform test investigations and evaluate the results of the measurements;
• Document the test results and provide reports to project management;
• Cooperate with an international development team and customers;
• Follow company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in a relevant field (Automation and Computer science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics or other similar areas);
• Knowledge about the testing discipline;
• Basic programming knowledge;
• Knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers – general overview;
• Knowledge in power convertors and motor control;
• Basic usage of measurement and control equipment;
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Nice to have knowledge or experience in embedded systems, testing methods, automotive systems, scripting languages, Python;
• Medium level English skills
What we offer :
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Possibility to work remote;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.