Systems Architect for PSS (Iasi)
Passionate about systems engineering and interested in creating systems architecture for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we can develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Systems Architect? These activities should spark your interest:
• Analyzing feasibility of customer requests during quote process and perform creation and presentation of initial system architecture;
• Designing and documenting the system/ECU architecture that fulfills the given system requirements by decomposition into functions on discipline level (algorithms, electronics, mechanics, software);
• Coordinating and coaching teams of specialists to develop competitive, safe and secure product functions;
• Contributing to build-up our generic platform architectures and support the projects to derive their specific architectures out of them.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Experience in Hardware, Software or Systems Engineering;
• Knowledge of System/Product Architecture design methods;
• Experience in architecture and requirement management tools (e.g. Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, MKS, Doors);
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.