Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing (Iasi/Timisoara)
Passionate about software, smart cars but also interested in project management? Take a look at our Platform Project Purchasing role with the main focus on understanding software cost structures and software platform products.
Do you want to be an Advanced Purchaser for Platform Projects? These should spark your interest:
- Representing purchasing in SW Platform project teams; interface between various stake holders (R&D , Category Purchasing etc.);
- Understanding cost drivers for software products;
- Material target achievement: tracking of actual BOM costs versus award BOM (PCIS), definition of countermeasures together with project team and escalation towards managemen;
- Supporting cost-optimization-concepts in quote and project team for securing commercial targets during development by using technology and supplier benchmark activities and seeking for innovative and competitive suppliers, developing and implementing potential software value analysis;
- Securing usage of right material components as well of suitable software solutions in BOM (Component Review Meetings) for best competitiveness and material supply;
- Securing sourcing process including milestone tracking, Audit relevant documentation and participation and escalation in project review meetings;
- Supporting actively cost reduction programs for platform products after SOP by introduction of new components/technologies(re-design to cost and cost& value analysis).
You would be a great match to our team if you have:
- Academic degree in business administration or engineering;
- Technical understanding of specific components and automotive requirements;
- Management skills, tools and techniques which ensures a strategic, profit and resulted oriented handling (Benchmarking, Presentation, etc.);
- Procurement Process and Product Life Cycle (PLC) knowledge;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of audience;
- Interest in negotiation skills and a proven track record in negotiation;
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.