Plant_Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist_Sibiu
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Execute all customs operations according to customs requirements;
- Implementation of requested programs and reports for customs;
- Applying for all customs related necessary approvals; develop authorizations and facilitations strategy;
- Preferential Origin: maintain specific databases; issue legal documents (suppliers, clients, authorities);
- Dual use materials / products: maintain specific database; obtain specific legal documents and authorizations;
- Create specific tools to cover dual-use materials and products customs operations;
- Tracking supplying routes, follow up on any incoming shipments, providing support for track and speed-up solutions (DHL, TNT, UPS, etc.);
- Negotiation of terms and conditions with forwarders;
- Create specific tools to analyze and improve traffic monitoring;
- Urgencies and external customs brokerage organization, organize customs payments and keep track of freight costs;
- Transport organization (Incoterms E, F), issue internal reports and build optimizations of logistic supply chain;
- Maintain specific databases and create Intrastat reports according to RO and EU legislation;
- Implementation of requested programs and reports for EU merchandise movements reports;
- Maintain databases regarding special movements (consignment materials, precious metals);.
- Train involved colleagues in specific foreign trade processes.
- Command of relevant SAP modules
- Negotiation skills
- Command of English
- Knowledge of relevant European Customs Legislation;
- Knowledge of Romanian Customs specifications
- Experience in trade, industry, and/or custom administration - in import, export, transits and foreign trade regulations
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.