Senior Customer Order Management Officer
1. Dispatching customer orders/primary requirements and where necessary production-synchronous calldown into production, in order to ensure 100% supply to customers, taking due account of production resources and processes, safeguard production line no stop caused by material shortage or planning problem
2. ensure to get customer forecast timely and attend VRM in time regularly. Focus on short term and long term system planning quality, driving to find CDP problem and feedback to CDP planner and coordinate with Sales to make sure local planning figure correct.
3. Be able to analyze abnormal issue on project or customer level and do presentation to highlight or escalate risk; Be responsible for SCM regular report and improvement actions follow up.
4. Being as Logistic interface to customer to reflect fast to customer request or distribute information to team if necessary to avoid information transfer delay; coordinate in project team for logistic related issue.
5. Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach .
6. Working on introduction and phase-out project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction and phase-out of finished goods. Ensure no idle material caused by planning and highlight idle risk before every case happen
7. Monitoring of the delivery date and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer with best cost, controlling premium cost to minimum. Timely evaluation on forwarder's performance and feedback to central Logistic for service improvement
1. at least bachelor degree in engineering or International trade, production process or product knowledge preferred
2. 3 years working experience in customer logistics or 5 years working experience within automotive industry
3. Good at both spoken and written English.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.