High Speed Designer Engineer
We are looking for candidate to perform signal/power integrity simulations. As simulation engineer, you will be the key technical contributor to the development of automotive products such as full programmable clusters, high performance computer units and telematics control units. The candidate will work on signal/power simulation and design for the product as well as involve in the laboratory measurement to gain full experience from design to realization.
• Perform signal/power simulation and design analysis for high end and complex automotive products
• Perform board and/or system level signal/power integrity validation of high-speed interfaces and power rails, correlate with simulation
• Provide support to hardware modules designer and application team to ensure proper integration and validation of high-speed interfaces
• Work with in-house PCB designers to develop PCB routing requirements, stack up, plane assignment
• Work with multi-discipline designers to develop cost effective system design
• Interact with customers, industries, and suppliers to harness technologies advances
• Work with global team to define and provide high speed design development and strategy to worldwide R&D locations
• Degree/Masters in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
• 5 years experience in simulation and validation, preferably.
• Solid understanding of signal integrity and power integrity
• Solid understanding of PCB techniques includes stack-up assignment, layout optimization
• Experience in electronic simulation tools. E.g. SPICE, CST studio suite, Keysight ADS, SIPro, PIPro, Ansys (HFSS, SIWave, etc)
• Experience with test methods and measuring equipment for validation of high-speed design. E.g. high end oscilloscopes, VNA
• Preferably with minimum 1 year of working experience in a product design and development environment
• Candidates with no prior experience can be considered for junior position
• Assertiveness with positive mindset
• Excellent team player with good communication skills
• Customer-oriented, able to work independently under tight schedules
• Willing to travel overseas for work attachment and training
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services