Process engineer intern
- Job description and functions: New project simple equipment concept design and set down flowchart.
- Connect with supplier and spec. realize etc.
- Assist engineer finished CEOS and installed the equipment.
- Electric workshop production manufacturing support
- Optimize production process, reduce cycle time under engineer coached.
- Equipment check list Ask for spare parts quotation
- Simple equipment draft Work instruction
- Training the operator Assembly process, test chamber, test adapter and test fixture troubleshooting service in plant.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electronic, industrial, mechanical, electrical) or similar or final year bachelor student;
- Good English knowledge;
- Capable to interact with international teams;
- A team player who works well with others.
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Salary:1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?