Senior Securtiy Analysts of Cyber Defense Center
Join our growing international security team as an analyst in our Cyber Defense Center (CDC/SOC).
Being on the frontline, shaping the development of our Cyber Defense, detecting and responding to cyber attacks as they happen.
Your tasks include the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing of SIEM/security incidents/cyber attacks
- Creation and review of CDC playbooks and SIEM use cases and their automation (SOAR)
- Handling of incident response
- Implementing threat intelligence
- Conducting Forensic and Malware analysis
- Creating Operating System hardening guides
- Acting as interface to IT emergency management and other IT instances
- Building Dashboards
- Management Reporting
- Working in projects
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in Information Technology with threat intelligence concepts/ elements like IOC/IOA
- Good knowledge in ATT&CK MITRE TTP
- Knowledge about and understanding the 'pyramid of pain'
- Knowledge in operating systems and event log analysis as well as protocols and traffic analysis
- Knowledge about Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Business fluent English language skills - (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Good (self-)organizational skills as well as ability to work with different stakeholders
- Experience in project management
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.