Cybersecurity & Privacy Analyst for AN (Iasi)
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect. Inform. Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.
Passionate about automotive Security aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
Do you want to be a Security & Privacy Analyst and work with the latest technologies? These should spark your interest:
- The analysis and Identification of weaknesses in vehicle functions with regards to Security & Privacy;
- The execution of Threat and Risk Analysis of automotive Systems (TARA) in accordance with of all relevant state of the art vulnerabilities and attack methods;
- The analysis of requirements and documentation at stakeholder and system level;
- The specification and review of system architecture with regards to Security & Privacy;
- The elaboration of security mechanism at ECU level.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- graduated in a relevant field (e.g., Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
- knowledge of embedded automotive systems (electronics and programming knowledge);
- knowledge of automotive Security, System & Requirements Engineering;
- good knowledge of Cybersecurity standards (ISO21434);
- intercultural competencies;
- good writing, reading, and speaking English skills.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Medical Subscription – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical subscription which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.