System Test Engineer Environment for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive Security aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
As an System Test Engineer Environment you’ll have hands-on experience on programming complex testing equipment known as LifeTime Testers, an extensive understanding of automotive communication protocols, controlling various ECU functionalities, and You will contribute into developing test sequences and deploying them on LifeTime Testers during Product Life Cycle milestones known as Design Validation and Product Validation.
- Collaborate with an international development team and customers.
- Follow company standards and development processes.
- Define LifeTime Testers block diagram integrating: ECU communication protocols (CAN, LIN, ETH), Loads (Actuators, Sensors..) and measurement instrumentation.
- Perform definition, analysis and refining of Design Validation/ Product Validation test strategy requirements.
- Create LifeTime Testers deployment planning with precise milestones.
- Develop test automation sequence and deploy it on LifeTime Testers.
- Perform big data analysis.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification.
- Experience using requirements management and specification tools e.g. DOORs, JAZZ, MS Project SharePoint.
- Experience with LIN/CAN/ETH interface protocols testing tools.
- Intermediate know-how of electronic components and their characteristics.
- Intermediate know-how of embedded systems.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office suite.
- Good test and analysis skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Highly-motivated and capable of working on multiple activities.
- Experience of programming using C, C++, NI LabVIEW, python and automation sequencers such as NI TestStand.
Tools to be used:
- Vector framework
- NI TestStand
- NI LabVEIW
- JIRA & Confluence
- Extensive data analysis tools
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Medical Subscription – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical subscription which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.