Maintenance Area Leader - Tires
- Execute planned and unplanned maintenance processes in order to achieve annual maintenance targets such as MTTR, MTBF, using standard company tools;
- Condition Base Monitoring and predictive Maintenance execution;
- Management of Maintenance budget and cascade of budgets to the respective area;
- Support reduction of energy consumption through good maintenance practices;
- Optimization of spare parts stock value;
- Prepares investment budgets for continuous improvement;
- Directs, administrates and develops Maintenance team members;
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs;
- Usage of KPIs to define appropriate activities/measures and follow-up;
- Ensure correct usage of standard company tools and methodologies;
- Management of Plant Shutdown, Flexi Days with production planning;
- Coordinates external suppliers in the plant;
- Develops local suppliers together with purchasing department and in agreement with Central Engineering;
- Utilizes and provides support within the Continental Maintenance Network;
- Contribution to "Lessons Learned" and "Good Practices" Database.
- Technical University degree;
- Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in manufacturing industry;
- Participation in machine improvement, refurbishment, upgrade or installation projects;
- Previously Leadership experience.
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Christmas & Easter bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen, 24/7 Helpline with Psychologists etc.);
- Different discounts (tires, glasses, medical, shopping, etc.)
- Relocation bonus for non-Timisoara Residents
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.