Frontend Developer Intern
Our team is responsible for providing the computation infrastructure to AI development and related activities. You will be working on the UI of our internal tool, that enables the usage of our on-premise HPC cluster. Your tasks are therefore:
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
- UX/UI design of applications
- Design, implement, test and document the solution
- Apply DevOps best practices with the help of CI/CD pipelines
- Staying up-to-date in web development technologies and programming languages
- Take a leading role in refactoring and updating front-end components with the help of senior colleagues
- You will have a chance to learn about backend (Python) and infrastructure (Kubernetes, Ansible) development as well.
- You have ongoing studies at a Hungarian university degree (BSc, MSc) for 1 year at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related area
- Experience in frontend technologies (React, Redux)
- Good command of English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Interested in industry leading technologies, patterns, processes and best practices.
In addition, it would be beneficial to have
- Theoretical background and first practical experiences with machine learning lifecycle
- Passion for agile development methods.
Cover letter is required for the application.
- An inspiring local team and collaboration in our international development network
- Dynamic, youthful corporate culture and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- A mentoring program that offers the chance to receive guidance and knowledge from our seasoned colleagues in a close-knit environment
- An opportunity for career advancement as we offer three tiers of internship levels, allowing you to progress further on your career path
- New and modern office in the heart of Budapest (near Kalvin square)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home arrangements.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental, founded in 1871, is a global technology company specializing in sustainable and connected mobility solutions. With 150 years of experience, we provide safe, efficient, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transportation. In 2021, we achieved €33.8 billion in sales, employing over 190,000 people across 58 countries. Our portfolio includes automotive safety, brakes, automation, and communication technologies for vehicles.
At the Continental Autonomous Mobility Hungary, and its Artificial Intelligence Development and Application Development centres, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
Podobné pracovné pozície
IT Consultant - Smartfactory (m/f/diverse)
Software Architect – Assisted and Autonomous Driving
Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)
Software Test Engineer - Vehicle Interface
Algorithm Developer – Radar Object Classification