Internship Hardware - CES (TM)
- Displays & Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation & Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be to developr a device for automatic testing display touch screens as follows:
- Designing hardware architecture;
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
- Designing PCB layouts;
- Documenting the hardware design;
- Creating hardware test specification, perform hardware tests and create the test reports;
- Cooperating with software and mechanic team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
- Student at Technical University in the final year (e.g.
- Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Computer Science);
- Knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Knowledge in schematic design (layout is a plus);
- Knowledge of interface between hardware, software and mechanics;
- Knowledge in measuring and test equipment;
- Good communication skills;
- Initiative and result orientation;
- English skills are a plus.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.