- Responsible for understanding and consulting on the interlocking between processes in production lines and the traceability of product manufacturing.
- Able to understand the C# programming language and .Net architecture.
- Implementation, support and management of changes in the MES system;
- Development, maintenance and support of software applied to production systems.
- Degree in IT or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar work environment;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language;
- Knowledge in WEB development and C# language, is an advantage;
- Know-how in Data Analytic
- Good spoken and written English;
- With Team spirit, initiative and proactiveness
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption. Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology. The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.