Juriste d'affaires H/F/N
- Ensure a proper risks management in coordination with Business Areas and Support Functions,
- Draft, negotiate contracts (around 50% in English). A large part of those contracts revolves around distribution and supplier services,
- Provide reliable and professional legal opinions and support,
- Coordinate with the other Regions and Global Expert Teams of the Global Law Department whenever needed,
- Coordinate with the local and Group Intellectual Property and Compliance Departments and with other local and Central Functions,
- Deliver business law trainings to Continental employees.
- Business law degree (“Master II/DJCE”). Foreign additional education will be a plus (e.g. LL.M.),
- 6+ years international working experience as a business lawyer in a multinational law firm and/or counsel in a multinational corporation and in team management
- Working experience in a global team,
- Persuasiveness, ability to negotiate and draft contracts and effectively communicate legal and non-legal advice in a timely manner,
- Fluent in French and English. German would be a plus,
- Enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and being challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations, self-dependent,
- High level of effective communication, self-reflection, result and customer orientation, team orientation
- Strategy understanding and support.
The employer is Continental France SAS. The Legal Counsel’s office will be at Compiègne (Lacroix-Saint-Ouen), France.
2 days home office per week allowed.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Group has 191.000 talented and dedicated employees spread across 527 sites and 58 countries carrying out businesses mainly focused on mobility services/products. It achieved 34 billion € in sales in 2021.
The Group has 3 Group Sectors: (i) Tires, (ii) ContiTech, (iii) Automotive.
The Global Law Department of Continental brings together more than 144 lawyers located in 40 locations and 23 countries. It is structured in 8 Regions and 4 Global Expert Teams (Corporate, M&A, Export Control, OE Relations).
The EMEA 3 Law Department is one of the 8 Regions and covers the following countries: UK, Benelux, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Africa and Middle East.
The EMEA3 Law Department has 12 lawyers: 1 lawyer at Grimsby (UK), 1 lawyer at Milano (Italy), 4 lawyers at Compiègne (France), 4 lawyers at Toulouse (France) and 1 lawyer at Port Elizabeth (South Africa), 1 in Tel Aviv (Israel). Two Assistants are also part of the team, 1 Assistant in Toulouse (France) and 1 Assistant in Compiègne (France).
The EMEA3 Law Department has an open position at Compiègne (Lacroix-Saint-Ouen), France for a Legal Counsel who will be in charge of the legal support to the following businesses:
- Continental France SAS, a company headquartered at Compiègne (Lacroix-Saint-Ouen), France, carrying out business in the Tires sector in France and Belgium, mainly acting for Fleet Solutions and the CST,
- ContiTrade France SAS, a company headquartered at Le Meux, France, carrying out business in the Tires sector in France.
- It can also include some support to other Continental legal entities in France and in the EMEA3 Region that are active in the ContiTech or Automotiv businesses.