- Ensures that the cycle time for each process is met in order to control the WIP content of each line thru on time / advance delivery of kitted parts.
- Analyzes, organizes and develops improvement thru Continental Idea Management.
- Provides proper technical analysis of defect encountered in-order to lessen the scrap cost.
- Strategizes loading based on the criticality and availability of materials and other resources.
- Takes full responsibility to successfully process and set-up line to qualify as planned (and aligned with the drawing/specification) and contribute to new business initiatives/projects and review/communicate the impact on manufacturing activities and work closely with the QMP, PM, and Manufacturing team to have a smooth transition and line/product release.
- Supports and ensure quality compliance and control while increasing line capacity and productivity through process control and improvement activities.
- Implements TPM to ensure high availability of equipment to meet the required output of production.
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Establishes closed coordination with the PM, QMP, QMPP, and Manufacturing team.
- Ensures defined KPIs are being achieved.
- Identifies and deploys the technical skill set, resource level and system to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required.
- Support the roll-out of Malasakit culture and value formation.
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
Engineering graduate preferably ECE, ME, EE, IE, license is advantage
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably wire harness operations.
- Technically knowledgeable in the operations ramp up of the new products/processes
- Knowledgeable in defining Design For Manufacturability of new awarded projects.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.