Customer Service Agent EMEA
- To handle the incoming customer orders on time.
- To be the interface between the customer and all relevant BU/segments/plants functions after order receipt.
- To monitor entered order and to ensure the timely communication to customer in order to improve the customer experience and to increase the customer satisfaction.
- To support the customer complaint management.
- IT systems and tools (SAP, Office, Salesforce)
- Communication skills
- Technical affinity/understanding
- Professional 2 -3 Year apprenticeship or equivalent education plus additional functional training or qualification or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Logistics.
- Advanced level of French language
- Fluent English language
- Native Hungarian language
- Location of work: Budapest or Szeged
- Fix term contract: 6 months
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.