As a Trainer of Continental Tires (China) Co.,Ltd., your mission is to assist the training manager to complete training concept, training framework and develop training material according to business needs and customer requirements. TO organize and deliver efficient training to Continental internal and external customers in multi channels. To collect and evaluate training needs and provide various training tools and solutions to support business requirement.
Training Needs Collection and Analysis:
▪ Collect and evaluate training needs from internal and external customers through various approaches, e.g. field and shop visit, interview, survey, etc.
▪ Provide training needs analysis report, advise and implement training tools and solutions based on training needs.
▪ Assist to collect training satisfaction and other feedback to improve training effectiveness and efficiency.
▪ Design training course framework based on business needs and customer requirements.
▪ Develop online and offline training materials (courseware, best practice cases, tools, etc.) in various formats with clear objectives which meet business needs and customer requirements
▪ Optimize training materials based on feedback or market change
▪ Deliver brand, product, technical, sales & retail management training to internal and external customers (branded and non-branded) in various approach (online, on-site, centralized, etc.)
▪ Deliver TtT training in various approach (online, on-site, centralized, etc.);▪ Organize online or offline training sessions and events and manage logistic arrangements
▪ Summarize training delivery report, follow-up with training effect and provide improvement plan
▪ Provide training solutions and training plan for responsible areas or channels, and track training execution result and effect (including training delivered by other trainers, SR and consultants, etc.)
▪ Training project initiation and support
▪ Retail meeting and workshops support
▪ Seminar and other sales meetings on-site support
▪ Other projects and activities support assigned by supervisor
- College degree or equivalent, preferably Marketing or Commercial or Engineering background, Bachelor degree of business or management is a plus.
- over 2 years of Training or Coaching experience of distributor or retailer. working experience in foreign company or automotive or auto parts industry is a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.