Continental IT Graduate Program 2023 (Trainee): Data Science/ Cloud Solutions/ Software Engineering / Cybersecurity - REF22211M
You have what it takes to start a career in IT?
You want to be inspired and inspire others with your ideas?
You bring the motivation, skills, and passion?
You have the talent. We have the opportunity.
You are searching for opportunities to start your career in IT and you already know it should be specialized in the field of data science, cloud solutions, software engineering or cybersecurity? If this is the case the Continental IT Graduate Program “specific track” version is the perfect match for you! At Continental you will work on cutting-edge technologies in multicultural and high-performing teams.
You bring the skills and passion? We introduce you to various IT areas ranging from Customer Analytics, Dev Ops Engineering to Cloud Architecture and more. You’ll learn from some of the industry’s best experts in IT. You are looking for a challenge on a global level? We provide it. On our journey of innovation, we will shape the transformation process of an entire industry together.
The two-year Continental IT Graduate Program starts September 1, 2023 at our headquarters in Hanover, Germany. You will complete four six-month assignments in different Continental Group Sectors, IT departments and locations, of which one is abroad. These assignments will provide you with challenging projects and a series of specialized trainings, accelerating your personal and professional growth.
Ready to start your career with us? We offer you a fast track to a successful future within Continental’s IT organization.
For more detailed information on the program check also our career website our additional IT Graduate program option
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT or Economics/Engineering/Natural Sciences majoring in IT
- First practical experience
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to different working environments
- Capability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Fresh minded, result-oriented, structured, and self-responsible working style
- Passion for innovative IT technologies
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
What you can expect
- Contributing to projects involving latest technologies
- Getting accompanied by an experienced mentor, who can help you to open doors on your career journey
- Being part of multi-cultural and international teams with an agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to set the direction of your career at a global player
- Permanent work contract offered directly
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from other EU countries up to 40 days per year
You offer your talent? We offer you a stage.
Continental is looking forward to your online application. Please attach your CV in English, as well as respective university certificates and internship confirmations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.