Paid Internship for Students Non-engineering - Sibiu FM
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Responsabilitate pentru supravegherea stocurilor de echipamente ESD(echipamente pentru zona de productie);
- Suport pentru Managementul/Gestionarea spatiilor de stocare a bunurilor personale ale angajatiilor;
- Suport pentru auditul intern al subcontractorilor;
- Participare Induction angajatii noi - Variabili(Productie);
- Distribuirea echipamentelor si vestiarelor pentru new entries;
- Suport relocare vestiare, Interfata Dep FM cu Productia.
- Studii Univ (in curs, 1/2): Administrativ, Management, Comunicare si Relatii Publice si Eng;
- Lb engleza;
- Mirosoft office package;
- Comunicare, atentie la detalii;
- Analitic(a), proactiv(a); ordonat(a).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Remuneration and meal vouchers;
- Canteen with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts.
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Podobné pracovné pozície
Occupational Health & Safety Responsible for FM&ESH Department - TM