Internship in Quality Operations team – UX (TM)
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production.
Being a member of the team, you will provide support in:
- data analysis;
- preparing concepts/presentations;
- problem solving;
- tracking of action plans;
- global communication.
- Student at a technical university (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Management in Production and Transportations);
- Available for 6h/8h work schedule per day;
- Advanced knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good communication and team skills.
Skills in Internet homepage design it's a plus.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Podobné pracovné pozície
Quality Engineer in Project Discipline Hardware/Mechanics - CES (TM)
System-Software Quality Engineer in Projects for AN (Iasi)
Quality Manager in Project – Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Process and Audit Management Consultant for UX (TM)
Quality Excellence - Quality Reporting Specialist for UX (TM)