PDT Group Leader OE Korea
- Lead the local development team, accelerate individual development of employees, make sure assigned tasks are fulfilled successfully
- Coordinate of necessary Internal know-how and resources to meet the customers expectations, especially information exchange between location Shanghai and central R&D
- Permanent alignment of the obtained test results with the requirements (product requirement specifications) of the customer
- Development of qualitatively and cost-competitive summer/all-season tires according to the customer and internal req.
- Coordination of ETO-building, testing and delivery to the customers in time
- Introduction of the approved specification into product
- Support of the serial production of the OE bound tire specifications
- Direct influence on the production of the approved specification in case of conflicts
- Consulting of the customers in all technical questions
- Participate Review and Steering Teams for APAC relevant technology projects
- Process owner for VP01
- Bachelor degree or above
- Engineering, Math or Natural science
- 5 years above working experience in relevant area
- Tire engineering at R&D
- 5 years above R&D experience in order to have knowledge about processes and tires
- Project or Productline leader experience or first team leader experience at OE
- Intercultural experience and sensitivity in order to lead intermational global project teams
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.