Student for NPM Purchasing HUB - Romania (TM)
- Support for Non Production Material Purchasing Department in different projects;
- Responsible for Purchase Orders tracking;
- Support for acquisition process: send RFQs (Request for Quotation) and analyze offers;
- Support for Vendor Master Data maintenance and Material Data maintenance;
- Involved in administrative tasks;
- Support for the team with administrative tasks ( office materials ordering, organizing small events, responsible for inventory process etc.);
- Involvement in communication between Continental’s suppliers and Internal customers.
Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, Continental Automotive Tools, SAP.
- Is enrolled in a Master Program or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6 or 8h/day;
- Is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
- Proactive attitude, initiative and is self driven;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint;
- Other skills:
- Curiosity-driven learner;
- Understanding of the procurement process;
- Good communications skills;
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
- What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.